Why Mess Up Your Kitchen!
Relieve your child’s school holiday boredom and give yourself a break!
- PLEASE NOTE: Now booked out:
1. July 17th 9.30 breakfast, 11.30 lunch and 1.30pm desert classes all booked out, 4 - 6 pm junior
chefs class still available to book
2. July 8th 9.30 - 11.30, 16th 9.30 - 11.30 18th 9.30 - 11.30 (seperate cake decorating booking
through www.thesweettoothfactory.com.au/classes/ needed )
Homefresh kids fun cooking classes will entertain your children, 3 times daily, 930 am breakfast, 11.30 am lunch, 1.30pm dessert every school holidays and give you a well earnt break! 4pm - 6 pm Junior chefs lesons still available to book daily.
For just $20 your child can have one and a half hours of fun 3 times daily learning to shop and cook with our talented Homefresh chefs.
Your child will dress in the Homefresh chef’s uniform, learn to shop for ingredients, then prepare and cook healthy food from scratch and devour the result, all while you have a coffee or shop the local area in peace.
School holiday fun - these classes run 3 times daily during the school holidays
Monday to Friday
- 9:30am - 11:00am Your kids will learn how to cook your breakfast - more time in bed to read the paper!
- 11:30am - 1pm Your kids will learn how to cook an amazing lunch - sit back and relax mum and dad!
- 1:30pm - 3pm Your kids will learn how to prepare an inspired dessert - they can prepare for you!
Please note the 4 pm lesson is part of our 4 hats program for 8 - 16 Junior Chefs and cost $37 for 2 hours)
- 4pm - 6pm Your kids will learn how to shop and cook for them selfs and hopefully you too, - where was HOMEFRESH when my kids were little!
Affordable for all families
At this incredibly low price it is not about making money, it's about making cooking fun. Our popular program has been carefully designed to get the kids into the kitchen and thinking about the food choices they make for themselves.
You will be amazed at what your child will be cooking and eating in just one, or a few lessons
I can't tell you why kids will eat almost anything they make with chef, but this is what happens at Homefresh. I wish Homefresh was around when my kids where school age. What will your child eat if they leave home not knowing how to cook, it's frightening! please let us help you help them.....
Chef has a few little tricks to get the kids eating all things green, yellow, red and every other colour, just not black (burnt) we hope!
When all else fails we end every class with our food hero's encouragement award, this has a 99 percent strike rate for getting even the fussiest eaters across the line, what child doesn't want to be a hero?
Our school holiday classes are a great way to get your kids started
Try just one lesson and if they love it they will want to do it again and again. Before you know it they will be cooking your dinner at home, and for many years to come.