Corporate Cooking Experiences
Forget gruelling physical pursuits in remote locations – this is the civilised way to get your team to bond!
Homefresh Corporate Cooking Experiences are an excellent way for your work team to learn new skills while bonding together and having fun. This is one team building exercise they’ll really want to attend!
Knowing how to cook signature dishes is a skill everyone can benefit from individually, and by learning in our team environment, your team will need to practice negotiation, compromising and working together to produce a great outcome under pressure.
Each Corporate Cooking Experience can cater for up to 15 people (larger groups possible on request).
After learning how to cook amazing food, there’s time to enjoy the results with a glass of wine or two!
What your team will gain from the experience
your team will work together to learn:
- how to select the best fresh produce to cook with
- how to prepare and cook amazing food in a team environment, with time to enjoy it together afterwards
- trade secrets that will help them save time and cook more efficiently at home (great for when they have to work late!)
- professional kitchen and knife skills (for use in the kitchen only, not the office!)
- ideas to help them easily improvise when ingredients are missing or for when they want to create a variation
- how to cook signature dishes from five different cuisine choices (you’ll find these at the bottom of this page)
What you need to know
Location: HOMEFRESH Experience Cooking - Shop 61b Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre or we can come to you or a venue of your liking
When: Any time to suit, cooking experience component of your day or night runs for approximately two hours
What you get to cook: Together we will design a menu to suit your team
- $87 per person