Terms and Conditons
HOMEFRESH EXPERIENCE Gift Vouchers are subject to our terms and conditions below:
- Gift Vouchers must be purchased on-line or in-store. Gift Vouchers purchased on line will be posted on the next available posting day to the purchaser.
- Recipient will book on-line at Homefreshexperience.com.au or by phoning 0466158453 for assistance.
- Recipients will arrive at a store on that date of the class ready to cook, everything is supplied and ready for them, including the ingredients.
- Recipients have one year to use the gift voucher, from the issuing date, and lost, stolen or destroyed gift vouchers cannot be replaced.
- Once booked the booking cannot be changed.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash
- Gift vouchers photocopied or altered in any way will not be accepted or be otherwise redeemable
- Terms and Conditions of the Gift Vouchers are governed by the laws of South Australia.