Homefresh Experience Cooking is here to help make cooking fun
Homefresh is all about making cooking and eating healthy food fun.
As Australians we’re known for our love of great cuisine, after all we produce some of the best food in the world. The problem is that lately we’re spending more time watching cooking shows than actually creating our own delicious food or passing these skills on to our children.
Homefresh is here to shake this up! We’ve taken on the task of getting Australians (including kids 4 – 14) into the kitchen and into a healthy shopping, cooking and eating lifestyle.
It’s time to stop drooling over TV cooking shows and get into Homefresh!
What do we do?
NDIS all ages
- Special needs classes for kids - learn to shop, cook and develope vital independant living skills
- Special needs classes for adults - learn to shop, cook and develop independant living skills
Kids cooking fun and lessons
- School holiday fun shopping and cooking program – kids cook & eat their own food while you relax
- Birthday parties ages 4 to14 – a fun shopping and cooking experience with the chef
- Junior chefs 4 hat cooking lessons – a comprehensive program of progressive lessons from beginner to advanced
If you really love your kids please don't let them leave home without being able to cook
Schools and OSHC programs
- In-school incursions – we come to your school with our very successful and affordable program, please see our in-schools page (paste link here) or call Stephen 0466 158 453
- Schools excursion to Homefresh – come to our store at Golden Grove, please see our in-schools page (paste link here)
- OHSC – we come to you or come to us for a fun excursions or incursions
Adults, all ages
Sick of going out for lunch or dinner? Do something different! Cook and eat together at Homefresh or we will cook for you while you socialise – BYO alcohol (no corkage fee) – daytime or evening options
- Family night
- Life events – Graduations, hens nights, milestone birthdays etc
- Entertaining overseas and interstate visitors – South Australian showcase cooking
- Clubs – sporting, patchwork, bushwalking, cycling , men’s shed, chess, surf lifesaving – let’s face it there’s too many to list!
- Councils – community excursions
- Community groups
- Up to 14 people – Come to at our flagship Golden Grove store for a truly enjoyable team building event
- Larger groups – We will come to you with a team building cooking experience that suits your location
- Available in store only – fresh home cooked daily, ready meals, 6 for $30.00 (Homefresh home of the $5 ready cooked meal/lunch
- Mobile cooking experiences Shopping Centres – We will come to your shopping centre with our pop cooking school – an excellent call Stephen 0466 158 453
- Mobile cooking experiences at your location– our mobile chefs bring the Homefresh cooking experience to your venue, event or even your home