Business opportunity awaits the right person - could this be you?
Franchises stores now available
Homefresh’s flagship store at Golden Grove (SA) is now in full swing for you to see firsthand if this opportunity is right for you
What is Homefresh?
- Homefresh is an innovative retail brand creating interactive retail experiences and bringing customers back to bricks and mortar stores and shopping centres
- Homefresh is a retail cooking school for all ages offering unique cooking experiences
- Homefresh specialises in classes for NDIS clients
- Homefresh sells fresh home cooked ready meals (cooked instore daily)
What do you receive?
- A brand new store, fully fitted out and lease ready to sign
- Homefresh branded cooking experiences
- Homefresh recipes for fresh home cooked ready meals
- Full training in our flagship store at Golden Grove, South Australia
Benefits of being a HOMEFRESH store owner
- Owning a unique business with minimal competition
- Being in a key retail hot spot with lease and terms already negotiated
- Owning a business that can't be replicated on-line
- Representing a much loved, recognised and respected brand
- Having a very supportive and experienced brand leader to help drive your business start-up
- Comprehensive training, we hold your hand until you’re ready to go live
- Receiving pre-booked and paid clients before you even open the doors
- Simple administration, you have no supliers to deal with
- Free marketing from the buzz created by the branded junior chefs’ shopping activity
- Favourable terms from landlords as we attract customers to their centres and they love what we offer them
- Being a part of something bigger, become a part of the social fabric of your local community
Comprehensive Training and Support
Stephen Curtis, our Homefresh brand leader is personally responsible for all your training. He has run the cooking school from inception and is the best person to equip you with the skills to deliver exceptional cooking experiences and will show you how to manage the ready meals side of the business.
You will learn how to work alongside and lead the children effectively, provide fun and educational child and adult cooking experiences and how to work safely in the commercial and public environments and all aspects of our policies, procedures and established business practices.
Training will include:
- How to set up for classes of all types
- How to check-in all attendees and maximize customers use of social media
- How the chef uniform dress procedures work
- How to introduce classes and market upcoming classes
- How to work from class run sheets for best results
- How to work to set time frames
- How to end classes
- How to pack down and clean kitchen areas
- How to add value for your customers
- How to cook, pack and sell ready meals
If you believe these opportunities are for you, please call Stephen today 0466158453 or email email@example.com
ENQUIRE ABOUT A TERRITORY TO SUIT YOU