Homefresh Experience Cooking is here to change the shopping and eating habits of our nation?
Homefresh is all about helping get you and your kids confident in the kitchen and learning more about one of lifes most important lessons!
As Australians, we’re known for our love of great cuisine, after all we produce some of the best food in the world. The problem is that lately we’re spending more time watching cooking shows than actually creating delicious food or passing on these skills to our children.
Homefresh is here to shake this up! We’ve taken on the task of getting Australian kids, 4 - 14 years of age, into the kitchen and into a healthy shopping, cooking and eating lifestyle. Homefresh believes that by starting with our kids we can help families more and excelorate changes critical for our local communities.
It’s time to stop drooling over TV cooking shows and get some serious flavours happening at your house!
Homefresh igniting kids and families passion for cooking
Homefresh offers unrivalled cooking class experiences, in our dedicated retail kitchen store(s), in your childs school, in a shopping centre or a venue near you or even in your very own home. In fact in any moblie location you choose, Homefresh will create a special occasions your families will remember for a long time to come.
We have carefully designed all of our cooking classes and cooking event experiences to cater for all age brackets, ensuring your kids gain a comprehensive range of cooking skills and you continue to develop too. Your child is never to young to start cooking and learning their way around the kitchen and you are never to old to give up on cooking.
One thing is for sure, wherever we create your families cooking experience it will be one your family will benifit from, for many years to come.
If you really love your child please don't let them leave home without being able to cook
Teaming up with Homefresh will ensure your child is developing cooking skills and by the time your child leaves primary school (or high school) they will be cooking healthy food for themselves and hopefully for the family too!.
Homefresh has made sure our cooking classes and programs are affordable for all families and soon they will be accessable Australia wide.
Homefresh Experience Cooking locations
Our first new permanent stores is located at Shop 61B Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre,The Golden Way, Golden Grove SA 5125. This site is our flag ship retail cooking school store and is set to be replicated Austraila wide.
Homefresh specialises in:
- Kids birthday parties - for ages 4 - 14 (older on request)
- Kids 4 hat cooking classes - progressive lessons for beginners, intermediate, experienced, and advanced
- Schools program - its a great change from the school books, in school terms, at your school (Please tell your teachers)
- Kids school holiday fun program - child minding and education while you relax
- Mobile cooking experiences - our mobile chefs will bring your venue or event to life
- Cooking class vouchers for all of our class types
- Pan ready to cook meals and snacks, chopped diced and spiced ready for your pan, oven or to assemble raw
- Click and colect meals and snacks, enjoy purchasing occasionally or follow the Homefresh Meal Plan, watch your miror and be amazed
- In store chef assisted adult cook along experiences created to let you and your whole family in on all the trade secrets
- Adult in-home parties, let us prep, cook, serve and we will even do the dishes before we leave
- bringing families and people together around the kitchen table, conecting people and creating special social occassions
Experience flavours from around the world in-store or at home
Homefresh runs cooking class experiences in 5 different cuisines; Flavours of Europe, Flavours of the Middle East, Flavours of Asia, Flavours from the Garden, Flavours of France. All classes include professional kitchen and knife skills, and finish with a delicious meal.
Homfresh Experience Cooking has been carefully created to help support families
We know how hard it can be to get your kids eating everything fresh, we are parents too! With so many questionable food choices available today how do we make sure our kids can decipher between good and bad food choices, especially when we are not around to guide them!
Homefresh can tell you with confidence that we have a 99 percent sucess rate, over 40,000 children can't be wrong, with kids eating what they cook, and often asking for seconds. We make the lessons fun and together with our food hero's encouragement awards activity, no child in the class wants to miss out!
Book a Homefresh cooking experience today, buy some homefresh food and together, we can all help, change the eating habits of our nation.