Please Note: No classes are running until we confirm our new sites - watch this space!!
Become best friends with your kitchen again!
Homefresh is all about getting you back together with your kitchen (or super confident in the kitchen) by providing low cost Adelaide cooking classes and group cooking experiences for all ages.
As South Australians, we’re known for our love of great cuisine, after all we produce some of the best food and wine in Australia. The problem is that lately we’re spending more time watching cooking shows than actually creating delicious food or passing these much needed life skills on.
Homefresh is here to shake this up! We’ve taken on the task of getting South Australians, young and old, back into the heart of every home…the kitchen.
It’s time to stop drooling over TV cooking shows and get some serious flavours happening in your mouth!
Adelaide cooking classes and group cooking experiences for all ages
Homefresh offers unrivalled cooking classes and group cooking experiences, 7 days a week.
We cater for all types of cooking classes and group cooking experiences for all ages
One thing is for sure, wherever we create your cooking experience it will be one your family and friends will talk about for years to come.
HOMEFRESH Experience Cooking Locations:
New sites to be confirmed
Homefresh specialises in:
- Kids and adult birthday parties - for all ages
- Kids 4 hat stepped cooking program - progressive lessons from junior to experienced
- Schools excursion program - yes its a great break from the school books
- Kids school holiday fun program - child minding and education while you relax
- Corporate programs - specialising in bringing your teams together
- Group cooking events - hens nights, family get togethers, social and sporting clubs, meet up groups, group cooking experiences of any type
- Mobile cooking experiences - our chef will bring your venue or event to life
Experience flavours from around the world
Homefresh Experience runs Adelaide cooking classes and group experiences for adults 18+, young adults 16-26 and kids 4-16 in 5 different cuisines; Flavours of Europe, Flavours of the Middle East, Flavours of Asia, Flavours from the Garden, Flavours of France or any cuseine you wish to cook, just ask and we will cook it with you. All classes include professional kitchen and knife skills and finish with an delicious meal.